terms used in these terms & conditions mean:
- Customer: A natural person, not acting as a professional or on behalf of a company, who made a binding agreement at distance, through internet or otherwise with our association.
- Day: calendar;
- Length transaction: An agreement or contract made at distance relating to a range of products and / or services of which the supply and / or purchase is spread over time;
- Durable data storage: any means that enables information between the consumer and our company to be stored in a way that it facilitates future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
- Freesmoker: the company that offers natural or legal products and / or remote services to the consumer;
- Agreement at distance: an agreement made in the context of a system organized by Freesmoker for sale of products and / or services exclusive by use of one or more means of distance communication;
- Techniques for distance communication: systems that can be used to conclude a contract, without the consumer and trader being in the same room.